First stage applications are now open. Initially, we're looking for a summary of your idea and vision. If you are shortlisted, you'll have the opportunity to submit a more thorough application.
Key application dates
- Outline applications open - January 2019
- Outline applications close - June 2019
- Shortlisted applications announced - late 2019
- Final applications expected - early/mid 2020
- Winner announced - mid/late 2020.
We want to see radical ideas from ambitious, diverse teams prepared to take risks. Your idea could transform the lives of a few - or provide a small change for many.
How about eliminating heart attacks by vaccinating against atherosclerosis? Or curing an inherited heart disease with genome editing? Could you use machine learning to improve patient outcomes?