Your house clearance items will go to a good home
Thousands of people use our service every year. We can sell or professionally recycle a wide range of household items and the proceeds go towards funding life saving research.
We collect all sorts of items:
- Furniture such as sofas, beds, tables and chairs
- Large and small electrical appliances
- Clothing, shoes, accessories and jewellery
- CDs, DVDs, books and homewares
How does it work?
- Our house clearance service is run by our national Furniture & Electrical network, meaning you'll receive great service from your local store.
- We can carry out an assessment in advance of the clearance to let you know if there are any items which would we would be unable to collect for legal, safety or quality reasons.
- If you would like us to collect everything we provide a chargeable house clearance service. In these instances, items which we can’t sell will be recycled or disposed of - ask your local Store Manager if you would like a quote.
Unfortunately we aren't able to collect Furniture & Electrical items in Northern Ireland.
Your donations will fund life saving research
When Gabriela was born there were lots of things wrong with her heart. Despite a major operation when she was just five weeks old, she wasn't putting on weight and kept turning blue. Since then, there have been many more operations but she is improving and now enjoys P.E. and hula hooping.
Help continue to fund life saving research that can impact more children like Gabriela.
If you need help with your request please email [email protected]
REQUEST A HOUSE CLEARANCE or call 0808 250 0040