Our shops play a key role in our work to beat heartbreak forever. By volunteering, your contribution has an impact far into the future…
- Last year our shops raised £30 million for pioneering research – we couldn’t do this without volunteers
- Our thriving shops help spread awareness of the BHF, meaning our work goes further
- The success of our shops means we get to open new stores, leading to more income for our important cause.
And you get a lot from volunteering with us, too.
- A warm BHF welcome and relevant training
- The chance to try new things & meet new people
- Flexibility to fit with your lifestyle
- Ongoing support, engagement and access to other volunteering opportunities
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Knowing that you are making a different to the lives of heart patients today and for future generations.
What is volunteering in a shop like?
Whatever your skills or interests, there’s something for everyone…
- Customer Service Assistants, Telephonists & Cash Desk Assistants help make us customers feel special
- Department Specialist coordinate our books, vinyl, accessories or seasonal displays
- Stock Room Assistants & on-site warehouse assistants find hidden gems
- Volunteer Stock Collection Drivers & Stock Generators get out and about within the community
- Administrators & Electrical Function Testers work their magic behind the scenes
Hear what our volunteers think…
After submitting your enquiry, one of our volunteering specialists will be in touch.
Please check out our FAQs if you have any initial questions.