People could be in with a chance of winning exclusive artwork, money-can't-buy experiences and the chance to brush shoulders with celebrities, as we have opened bids for a unique online auction ahead of our annual fundraising gala, The Beating Hearts Ball.
The online auction is open for bids until Wednesday 27 February at 10.15pm. All of the funds raised through the auction will support our life saving research into heart and circulatory diseases, which cause a quarter of all deaths in the UK.
- One lucky bidder could soon be hitting it off with James Corden at a meet and greet on the set of The Late Late Show, as part of a four night stay at the Four Seasons Hotel in Hollywood.
- Lunch with famous explorer and BHF Ambassador Sir Ranulph Fiennes at award winning restaurant L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon.
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join stars at the premier of the next Bond film.
- VIP access to TV shows Loose Women and a League Of Their Own.
- You could own Chris Froome's winning Giro D’Italia jersey. To place a bid on this item and to see a full list of prizes, visit our online auction.
- Arsenal Club Level tickets.
- A framed and signed photo from the iconic 1966 World Cup win.
- Two tickets to the Queen’s Championship final
- A behind-the-scenes tour of McLaren’s headquarters.
- Ten exclusive hospitality tickets to The Open Championship.
- Artwork by famous pop artist Sir Peter Blake.
- An exclusive signed photo of Daniel Craig taken by world-renowned photographer Rankin.
- A commissioned portrait by David Newens to have in the family for generations to come.
- Someone could win a stay at a six bedroom villa with views of the Amalfi coast.
- A private cocktail masterclass and three-course meal for four people at The Savoy is up for grabs in our online auction.
- One lucky bidder could be hanging up a dress worn by Kylie Minogue in their wardrobe.
- A couture Roberto Cavalli evening gown. This is the first time the fashion house has auctioned a dress that has only been seen on the catwalks.
- A photoshoot with a Vogue photographer.
- A personal shopping experience with £500 to spend at Amanda Wakeley.
- High-ticket items from brands such as Radley and Aspinal of London.
The Beating Hearts Ball
The Beating Hearts Ball is taking place in the historical Guildhall on Wednesday 27 February and will be hosted by celebrity presenter Vernon Kay. The star-studded event will welcome BHF Ambassador Pippa Middleton, David Ginola, Oliver Proudlock, Anthony Ogogo and Olivia Arben. Guests will be treated to a performance from X-Factor winner Louisa and a DJ set from The Mac Twins.
Simon Gillespie, our Chief Executive, said: “Thank you to everyone who has so generously donated such fantastic items and experiences to The Beating Hearts Ball auction. Proceeds from the auction and The Beating Hearts Ball will go towards funding ground-breaking research into heart and circulatory diseases, which tragically cause one in four deaths in the UK. Your support really will be making a huge impact in helping us beat heartbreak forever.”
Find out more about the Beating Hearts Ball auction