We have launched an exclusive online auction of luxury items and experiences as part of our glamorous ‘Roll out the Red’ Ball taking place on Tuesday 10th February at the Park Lane Hotel, London.
The auction runs until 11.30pm on Tuesday 10 February and includes a variety of money can’t buy prizes donated by a host of famous faces.
Prizes include a host of experiences and luxury items including:
- VIP backstage passes to the Graham Norton Show
- The opportunity to win an afternoon being styled by fashionista and Roll out the Red Ball host The Saturday’s, Mollie King
- VIP tour of the Red Arrows training base
- Private tour of Art15 including lunch at the fair's Food 4 Art restaurant, curated by food critic Fay Maschler
- An eight week Body Transformation with celebrity personal trainer, Andy Elliott
- A custom-made BHF red Swifty Scooter
- Our Ambassador Pippa Middleton’s red LK Bennett dress
- A bottle of House of Commons whisky signed by: Gordon Brown, Tony Blair, John Major, Margaret Thatcher, James Callaghan and Edward Heath
- Monica Vinader jewellery
- An MCM backpack
- A case of Sir James Cuvée Brut from wine sponsor, Hardys
Roll out the Red Ball
Our Roll out the Red ball is now sold out but you can still support BHF by bidding in the auction.
All the proceeds from the online auction will help us fund groundbreaking research to fight coronary heart disease – the UK’s single biggest killer.