1. Stir together all of the ingredients, except the oil, with a little ground black pepper. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
2. Wipe the base of a non-stick frying pan with a little vegetable oil and place over a medium heat.
3. Spoon a quarter of the mixture into the hot pan and shape into a round, flat circle. Leave over the heat for a good 2–3 minutes until a golden crust forms underneath.
4. Carefully flip over with a palette knife and cook the other side. Remove to a plate and keep warm. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
5. Serve warm with roasted cherry tomatoes on the vine, roasted peppers or ratatouille.