Health and Wellbeing Days
Inform and inspire your workforce through fun and interactive sessions with experts from the British Heart Foundation.
A Health and Wellbeing Day is a unique opportunity to show employees that you’re investing in them.
Four zones, one hour
In one hour, employees will be guided through four themed zones by an experienced and professional BHF team:
- Be active zone: staff will take our interactive Wii fit and step challenge to find out how physical activity can improve their health, and how much they should be doing.
- Eat well zone: staff will be guided to make sense of food labels, get a BMI check and consider their diet in this hands-on session with a BHF dietitian.
- Think well zone: are your staff coping with stress in a healthy way? They will learn techniques to improve their mental wellbeing with our stress thermometer and active distraction exercises.
- Changing habits zone: staff will play the beer goggles game and try the smokerlyzer test to learn about the impact of excessive alcohol intake and smoking on their health.
The Health and Wellbeing Day has gone really well. We’ve had lots of feedback and had lots of smiling faces. They’re fun, informal and informative events – and most of all they don’t preach to you.
Jessica Evans, HR advisor,
Transport for London
Just the start
To continue on their journey to take positive steps for health, each participant will be given a goody bag containing:
- A resistance band and exercise sheet
- Clear information about healthy eating, physical activity, mental wellbeing, smoking and alcohol
- The latest edition of our vibrant Heart Matters magazine
Plus, we offer all staff the chance to join Heart Matters, our free service to help them live with a healthy heart. Through Heart Matters staff will receive a regular glossy magazine, and have access to an online lifestyle check and a helpline staffed by experts.
Book your Day
To book a Health and Wellbeing Day please register your interest and one of our advisors will contact you to discuss your individual requirements.
Health and Wellbeing Days are charged at cost, ranging between £1,800 - £2,900 to cover staffing, equipment, employee packs and administration. Please note that we ask for a minimum of 70 employees at each event, and we recommend an appointment system for staff attendance.
Register your interest