13 August 2017
South East Coast
Following the feedback from our participants, we've given our London to Eastbourne Bike Ride a makeover for 2017 in order to create an exciting new addition to our popular series of Off-Road Bike Rides.
We're still in the process of confirming the exact details of the event, so please keep checking this page for updates, however, we can reveal the following:
- A unique 35 mile off-road route with an optional 10 mile more technical section
- The event will start and finish in the same location
- Beautiful coastal views
- A physical challenge with some technical mountain biking
- With the right training and preparation the route is achievable for beginners
- Fully signed and marshalled route
- Medical support
- Training & fundraising guidance
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
How to sign up to the South East Coast Off-Road Bike Ride
This event is not yet open for registration. However, if you would like to be kept updated please register your interest.
We'll keep you up to date with more information about this exciting event as and when we have it, and when registration does open - you'll be given the first opportunity to sign up and secure your place.
Register your interest
If you would like any further information or have any questions about this event, please email our event manager Kate: [email protected]