Personal, social, health and economic (PSHE) education lessons are an ideal context in which to deliver crucial life saving skills to young people, and the BHF Call Push Rescue CPR teaching materials have now been awarded the PSHE Association Quality Mark for best practice PSHE Resources.
These resources are free to download below and are designed for use with our CPR kit, which is also available free to all eligible schools.
What's included in our PSHE accredited resources?
A two session plan
- full session (2x1 hour lesson guide)
- shorter alternative session (1 hour lesson guide)
- confidence continuum and quiz.
This PowerPoint is designed to:
- support teachers in the delivery of their Call Push Rescue training sessions
- provide more information for Head teachers, Senior Leadership Team, colleagues, parents and carers
- contains Call Push Rescue training session appendices.
CPR training video
Our innovative 'watch and learn' cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training kit includes this training film.
If your school does not have a CPR kit, please apply to receive one. Free kits are only available to eligible UK secondary schools teaching children aged 14 – 16 years.
Apply for a CPR kit