From helping you to better understand heart and circulatory diseases to giving you information on risk factors like high cholesterol and high blood pressure, our experienced Cardiac Nurses are here to support you and answer your questions. Some of our most common calls involve:
- Understanding medications and their side effects
- Recovery after a hospital stay
- Diet and lifestyle information
- Understanding test results
- Support with managing a new or existing diagnosis
The Heart Helpline is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Call us on 0300 330 3311 (calls cost a similar rate to 01 or 02 numbers), or email [email protected].
You can also find peer-to-peer support as part of our online community on HealthUnlocked.