Your knowledge and contribution will enrich our teams and help us beat heart and circulatory diseases.
Who is office volunteering for?
- People wishing to experience the work environment of a large organisation
- Those needing experience to support the gaining of a qualification
- Parents returning to work
- Retired people with valuable skills and experience to share
- Area experts looking to support an important cause
Current volunteering opportunities
Special Events Organiser (London)
What will you get from us?
- As a large organisation, we have a huge variety of teams and roles, including Digital, Policy and Public Affairs, and HR. We’ll cater your placement to your aspirations and interests
- Ongoing support and engagement
- A safe work environment
- Knowing that you are making a different to the lives of heart disease patients today and for future generations.
Register your interest
After submitting your enquiry, one of our volunteering specialists will be in touch.
Please check out our FAQs if you have any initial questions.