Your knowledge and contribution will enrich our teams and help us beat heart and circulatory diseases.
Who is office volunteering for?
- People wishing to experience the work environment of a large organisation
- Those needing experience to support the gaining of a qualification
- Parents returning to work
- Retired people with valuable skills and experience to share
- Area experts looking to support an important cause
How it works:
We want your time volunteering with us to be beneficial as well as enjoyable, that’s why we tailor office work experience placements around you and your interests.
That means we don’t have a selection of roles ready to step in to. Rather, after you have made your initial enquiry, we’ll ask you for some further information to help us liaise with our colleagues across the organisation to see if an opportunity can be found.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a role will be available – but we assure you we will try our utmost to find a suitable placement that works for you and for the BHF.
Please bear in mind our opportunities are currently limited to the following offices:
- Greater London House (London)
- Claygate (Surrey)
If you are outside of these areas, there may be interesting administrative role available in your local store, please use our store locator to find an nearby shop and pop in for a chat, or select ‘In our Shops’ under ‘What types of volunteering roles are you interested in?’ on our online form.
What will you get from us?
- As a large organisation, we have a huge variety of teams and roles, including Digital, Policy and Public Affairs, and HR. We’ll cater your placement to your aspirations and interests
- Ongoing support and engagement
- A safe work environment
- Knowing that you are making a different to the lives of heart disease patients today and for future generations.
Register your interest
After submitting your enquiry, one of our volunteering specialists will be in touch.
Please check out our FAQs if you have any initial questions.