Volunteers at events help get the participants across the finish line, get the community cheering and create a fantastic day for everyone involved.
Whether you have hours or days to give, we have a role for you:
- Handing out medals
- Being part of a cheer squad
- Route marshalling
- Handing out essential refreshments
- Important on the day administration
- Pre-event promotion.
What will you get from us?
- The kit you need to be a BHF ambassador
- A point of contact and information in advance
- Key health & safety information on the day
- A warm welcome and a fantastic experience
- Knowing that you are making a different to the lives of heart disease patients today and for future generations.
After submitting your enquiry, one of our volunteering specialists will be in touch.
Please check out our FAQs if you have any initial questions.