To be eligible for a free Call Push Rescue training kit your school must:
- be a UK-based secondary school
- have students aged 12 or older
- not already have a CPR training kit
- not currently be affiliated to our Heartstart programme.
What’s in the kit?
The Call Push Rescue training kit is totally free, including delivery. It contains everything you need to teach CPR, including:
- reusable inflatable manikins
- cleaning wipes
- practise-while-watching training DVDs
- red inflation bags
- 1 manual inflation pump
- kneeling pads
- extra manikin replacement parts.
Find out more about Call Push Rescue training.
0300 333 1333