CPR training kits
We’re determined to increase cardiac arrest survival rates by creating a Nation of Lifesavers.
Our Call Push Rescue training kit provides all the specialist equipment needed to teach CPR.
The Call Push Rescue training kit will teach trainees how to recognise cardiac arrest and carry out CPR on adults and children.
It uses a film tutorial on a DVD to demonstrate CPR skills. Participants watch the film and practice the skills on portable manikins.
It also shows how public access defibrillators work and their role in the live-saving process, so trainees are aware of their importance and are more confident to use one, if needed.
The CPR training kit covers
- How and when to perform CPR on an adult or child
- How to put someone in the recovery position
- How to use a public access defibrillator
Using your CPR kit
All you need to run a CPR training session is:
- a device on which to play the training films
- a screen and speakers so trainees can clearly see and hear the instructions
- enough space for each participant to kneel on the floor with a manikin in front of them.