As a supporter of BHF you are at the heart of everything we do and giving to us should be a positive and rewarding experience.
As such we promise:
To be honest and transparent about where your money goes & why we ask for donations
- We owe it to people who are, or will be, at risk of dying prematurely or suffering unnecessarily from cardiovascular disease to ask for donations and we will provide information about our finances and our charitable spend so you can see what a difference you’re making
- We are committed to keeping you informed about how you are helping to fight for every heartbeat so you know the impact your gift is making
We will protect your data
- Your data is safe with us. We take our obligations very seriously and we will never sell your data to third party organisations
- We will only ever contact you via methods you are happy for us to use and for which we have received your consent
- You can contact us at any time should you wish us to change the way we contact you or if you would like to opt out of future communications and we will respect that
We are respectful
- We are particularly sensitive when engaging with vulnerable people and our Vulnerable Supporter Policy and practices reflect this
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift and if you do not wish to donate we will respect your decision
We are accountable
- We will do all we can to ensure that our fundraisers, volunteers and third party agencies working with us comply with all fundraising regulations and this promise
- Where we work with third party agencies we will provide training and monitor their work. We will act quickly if they do not meet the high standards we set
- We will always provide easy ways for you to contact us and our Supporter Services team is on hand to help answer any queries you may have
- If you are unhappy with anything we’ve done you can contact to make us aware of a concern or a complaint using our complaints policy. If we make a mistake we will apologise and do everything to put things right. However, if we cannot resolve your complaint, we accept the authority of the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB) to make a final adjudication.
If you have any questions please contact our Supporter Services team via [email protected] or call 0300 330 3322 and they will be happy to help.