Using BHF saves you costs and helps us save lives:
- We collect unwanted items as part of your refurbishment programme for free - avoiding landfill and saving on your removal and waste disposal costs.
- Donated items are sold in our Furniture & Electrical Stores and the money raised will go towards funding life-saving research.
- Our many years experience working with hoteliers and the hospitality industry means we're well placed to offer a dedicated one-to-one service, tailored to your requirements.
What can we collect?
- Sofas, suites, armchairs (soft furnishings must have a fully intact fire label)
- Mirrors and framed artwork
- Tables, chairs, desks, cabinets
- Beds and bedroom furniture
- TVs, Hi-Fis, washing machines, small electricals (lamps, kettles etc.)
- Dining furniture
- Office furniture
And much more - speak to our team to discuss your specific requirements.
Why choose us?
We can help you significantly reduce the removal and disposal costs associated with your refurbishment.
We operate across the UK (excluding Northern Ireland).
Convenient/ Minimum disruption
We can organise a one-off collection or a number of collections over the duration of the refurbishment.
Over a period of 14 months, we professionally coordinated the removal of furniture, artwork and mirrors from the Marriot Hotel at Heathrow’s 393 bedrooms.
There are now over 180 BHF furniture and electrical stores (and a further 550 clothing shops) which together help prevent over 70,000 tonnes of unwanted goods from going to landfill each year from across the UK.
As well as the positive environmental impact of diverting items from landfill, we can also offer volunteering programs and fundraising opportunities for your staff.
Companies we've worked with include:
- Hilton Hotels
- Marriott Hotels