1. Cut the salmon into large, bite-sized chunks. Steam or boil the potatoes until just tender then drain, cool and halve.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the ginger, lemon, spices, garlic, mint and yoghurt. Stir in the fish and potatoes, cover and marinate in the fridge for at least one hour.
3. Thread the fish cubes and the potatoes onto wooden skewers and grill or barbecue for 3–5 minutes, turning until evenly browned.
4. Serve immediately with brown basmati rice, rocket or watercress, and lemon wedges.
- Choose sustainably caught fish – look for the blue MSC label or check which fish are sustainable at msc.org.