With opportunities across the country, the perfect role is just waiting for you.
Here are just some of the volunteering roles available:
- Make our customers feel special as a Customer Service Assistant, Telephonist or Cash Desk Assistant
- Become a Department Specialist coordinating our books, vinyl, accessories or homeware displays
- Find hidden gems as a Stock Room Assistant or in our eBay warehouse
- Get out and about as a Volunteer Stock Collection Driver
- Work in the community as a Stock Generator
- Advise customers in our Furniture & Electrical stores
- Work your magic behind the scenes as a Administrator or Electrical Function Tester.
What is volunteering in a shop like?
What will you get from us?
- A warm BHF welcome and relevant training
- Ongoing support, engagement and access to other volunteering opportunities
- Flexibility to fit with your lifestyle
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Knowing that you are making a different to the lives of heart patients today and for future generations.
Register your interest
After submitting your enquiry, one of our volunteering specialists will be in touch.
Please check out our FAQs if you have any initial questions.