We have more than 560 clothing shops across the UK and we always need volunteers, these are just a few of the volunteer roles which are available in our high street shops:
- Customer service assistant: talking to customers and making them feel welcome
- Department specialists: coordinating our books, vinyl, accessories or homeware displays
- Stock room assistant: sorting donations we receive - looking out for the hidden gems
- Volunteer driver: collecting donations from people's homes or businesses and taking them to the local shop
- Stock generator: encouraging local organisations to donate their unwanted items.
What we can offer you
- A comprehensive induction to the BHF and relevant training for the role
- Ongoing support to you as a volunteer
- Flexibility so that your volunteer role fits with your lifestyle
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
Meet Roberto, volunteer customer service assistant
Roberto joined our Wimbledon shop 6 months ago to gain work experience. He says, "I do a bit of everything. My favourite thing is working on the shop floor, serving customers at the till, organising the stock on the shop floor and helping customers."
Read Roberto's story
Interested in finding out more? Fill in our short form and tell us a bit about you and what you would be interested in. Your local store manager will get in touch to arrange a taster session.
Register your interest