Manchester to Blackpool Night Ride 2013
Bike Rides, UK Challenge
Saturday 28 September 2013 - Sunday 29 September 2013
From: The Trafford Centre
To: Tower Headlands
us on a magical moonlit adventure!
proud to announce our annual Manchester to Blackpool Night Ride is taking place
on 28-29 September 2013. Starting at the bustling Trafford Centre, ride through
starlit lanes and let the Blackpool illuminations lead you to the sea for
sunrise. Still not sure? Visit our FAQs
else I need to know?
• You must use bike lights when taking part in the Night Ride. We also
strongly advise you to wear a helmet and reflective gear.
• You must be 18 or over on Saturday 28 September 2013 to participate.
• You can add a truck and bus travel ticket as you register online. This service is available for you and your bike to take you from Blackpool to Manchester's Trafford Centre either before the Night Ride or after you have finished: Saturday evening (pre-ride), Sunday morning or afternoon service (post-ride).Tickets cost £25 per person.
is possible that some train operators will not be allowing bikes onto their
service. Please check with your local operator for any restrictions they may
have in place.
• The route is fully signed and marshalled.
• There will be three rest stations on the way to Blackpool where you can grab
a snack and refuel your legs.
Night Ride Team
0300 456 8355