We've launched an exclusive online auction of luxury items and once-in-a-lifetime celebrity experiences ahead of our unmissable Tunnel of Love fundraiser at London’s Victoria & Albert Museum on Wednesday 11 November.
The star-studded auction will run until 23:30 on Wednesday 11 November and includes a variety of money can’t buy prizes and experiences donated by a host of celebrity faces.
The live auction will be conducted by Hugh Edmeades, Christie’s International Director of Auctioneering and the money raised will go towards our Mending Broken Hearts Appeal to fund life saving research to find a cure for heart failure.
The auction will include a range of once-in-a-lifetime experience and celebrity prizes including:
- A £20,000 luxury couture J'Aton dress worn by Kylie Minogue
- Alexander McQueen skull clutch bag
- A golf day with former Liverpool manager turned Sky Sports football pundit Graeme Souness.
- Signed memorabilia from Formula One driver Jenson Button
- A rare photograph of the Rolling Stones by photographer Michael Joseph
- The chance to be photographed by Vogue photographer James Bignell
- The chance to star in an Anthony Horowitz book (live auction only)
- VIP tickets to meet and watch legendary British rockers Status Quo and a signed Fender guitar (live auction only)
Mending broken hearts
Simon Gillespie, our Chief Executive, said: “We’re absolutely delighted to have such an exciting array of prizes up for grabs this year, so don’t miss out!
“Every pound raised will play a crucial role in helping us fund new ground-breaking research in our mission to find a cure for heart failure.”
Returning for its fourth year, Tunnel of Love will be taking over London’s Victoria & Albert Museum on November 11th with a glittering guest list, sumptuous dinner, games and live entertainment.
Tunnel of Love
Brit Pop singer Pixie Lott and MTV presenter Lilah Parsons will be performing on the night. Model Amber Le Bon and Youtube sensation Jim Chapman are the faces of this year’s event.
Previous guests have included Erin O’Connor, Yasmin Le Bon, Daisy Lowe, Cara Delevingne, Hugh Grant, Alexa Chung, Pixie Geldof, Laura Bailey, Suki Waterhouse and David Gandy.
Visit the auction