- Do your own thing – organise your own event for BHF Scotland, whatever and wherever suits you. We’ll be with you every step of the way with ideas, advice, support and materials.
- Volunteer – we’ve got more than 2,000 volunteers fighting for every heartbeat across Scotland. There are loads of ways to volunteer – join or form a fundraising group in your area, volunteer in your local BHF Scotland shop, or take on an individual volunteer role. We’ve got something for everyone, to suit your availability and skills.
- BHF Scotland shops – we have 75 High Street shops and Furniture & Electrical stores, and they play a huge part in funding our heart research. There are many ways to support them, from giving time as a volunteer to donating your unwanted good.
- Organise your own walk – what better way to get out and enjoy our beautiful countryside, or even just your local park?
- Partnerships – could your workplace, school, club or association form a partnership with BHF Scotland? It’s a great way to increase awareness and understanding of our work, and raise vital funds for our work.
- Run for it – whether you’re looking for a personal best in the Great Scottish Run or the Loch Ness Marathon, or just getting started by jogging your local 5 or 10k, we’d love you to join our Heart Runners team.
- Glasgow to Edinburgh Trek – are you up for our ultimate challenge? This is our flagship challenge event in Scotland, and we’d love you to join us!
Whatever way you want to get involved, we’d love to hear from you. Contact your local fundraising manager or our supporter team.