Write a compelling nomination
Please think about whether this is the right year to nominate – your nominee may be at the beginning of their journey or have just started fundraising. In these cases, it could be better to wait until next year, when you may be able to better demonstrate the impact they’ve had.
To make your nomination stand out:
- Provide as much information as possible about your nominee
- Explain their reasons for supporting the BHF (are they personally affected by heart disease, do they know someone who is?) and what they’ve done to support the BHF
- Emphasise the impact of what they’ve done. What difference did this make? What did they achieve?
- What inspired you to nominate them?
- Highlight what makes your nominee exceptional. What makes them different?