Make your nomination stand out
How to write a compelling nomination
- Provide as much information as possible about your nominee
- Explain their reasons for supporting the BHF (are they personally affected by heart disease, do they know someone who is?) and what they’ve done to support the BHF
- Emphasise the impact of what they’ve done. What difference did this make? What did they achieve?
- What inspired you to nominate them?
- Highlight what makes your nominee exceptional. What makes them different?
We're offering exciting opportunities to work together on future Heart Hero Award events. If you think you may be able to sponsor, thank you, and find out more here.