Great finds. Great prices.
We sell a fantastic range of donated and new items:
- Women's clothes, including dresses from £4.49 and jumpers from £3.29
- men's clothes, such as shirts from £2.99 and jackets from £4.99
- children's clothes, including t-shirts from £1.25 and coats from £3.99
- accessories, such as shoes from £5.99 and handbags from £4.49
- music, on CDs and vinyl
- films, on DVD and Blu-ray
- books, including novels, children's stories, travel guides and cookbooks.
This year, our shops also have a new limited edition Swarovski pin badge, as well as holding hands heart badges. Buy a pin badge to show your support and help fund our life saving research, find out more.
More ways to shop at the British Heart Foundation
- Our eBay shop has a selection of great finds which have been donated to our local shops.
- Our online shop has a fantastic range of brand new items, including clothes, books and cards.
- British Heart Foundation Furniture & Electrical stores sell sofas, dining sets, beds, and much more.
Volunteer at your local shop
Your local high street shop is run by a dedicated team of staff and volunteers. Whether you have a specific skill or interest or just want to try something new, we have a volunteer role for everyone.
Donate your unwanted items
We’re always looking for good quality items to sell in our shops. You can drop off donations to your local shop or donation bank. If you have things that are too big to carry, you can book a free collection.
The New Year is the perfect time to rummage through your old stuff and decide what you do and don't need. Find out how you can have a clear out and help fund our life saving research.