Great finds. Great prices.
We sell a fantastic range of donated and new items:
- Women's clothes, including dresses from £4.49 and jumpers from £3.29
- men's clothes, such as shirts from £2.99 and jackets from £4.99
- children's clothes, including t-shirts from £1.25 and coats from £3.99
- accessories, such as shoes from £5.99 and handbags from £4.49
- music, on CDs and vinyl
- films, on DVD and Blu-ray
- books, including novels, children's stories, travel guides and cookbooks.
Discover our range of new items from fascinators and hats to jewellery, bags & purses.
More ways to shop at the British Heart Foundation
- Our eBay shop has a selection of great finds which have been donated to our local shops.
- Our online shop has a fantastic range of brand new items, including clothes, books and cards.
- British Heart Foundation Furniture & Electrical stores sell sofas, dining sets, beds, and much more.
Volunteer at your local shop
Your local high street shop is run by a dedicated team of staff and volunteers. Whether you have a specific skill or interest or just want to try something new, we have a volunteer role for everyone.
Donate your clothes, books and more
We're always looking for good quality items to sell in our shops. You can order free donation bags online and drop them off at your local shop or donation bank. If you're unable to drop them off you can even arrange a free collection. Find out how to donate to our shops.