Every one of our High Street shops and Furniture & Electrical stores have a £150 Tesco gift card up for grabs this Christmas.
In order to enter visit your local shop and buy as many tickets as you like for £1 each. Each shop will draw a winner from their entries at 4pm on 21st December.
The funds raised from our Christmas raffle will help fund life saving research.
Terms & Conditions
- All winners will be selected at random and contacted promptly following the draw.
- Responsible person: Michael Taylor, Retail Director, British Heart Foundation (BHF), Head Office, 180 Hampstead Road, London, NW1 7AW.
- Tickets will only be sold until 3.00pm Thursday 21 December 2017, the draw for will take place at 4.00pm on the same day.
- A list of UK winners can be obtained by sending a SAE to: British Heart Foundation, Retail Division, Crown House, Church Road, Claygate, Esher, Surrey, KT10 0BF.
- A list of Northern Ireland winners can be obtained by sending a SAE to: British Heart Foundation, BHF Northern Ireland, 2nd Floor, 14 Cromac Place, The Gasworks, Belfast, BT7 2JB
- Licensed by the Gambling Commission under the 2005 Gambling Act www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk in England, Scotland and Wales, and by North Down Borough Council under the Betting, Gaming, Lotteries and Amusements Order 1985 in Northern Ireland.
- Prizes must be claimed within 1 month. If any winners cannot be contacted within 1 month or decline the prize, the responsible person reserves the right to select a substitute winner.
- Raffle tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- There is no cash alternative to the voucher.
- The decision of the organisers is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The draw is not open to employees of the British Heart Foundation, their agents, affiliates of the Responsible Person, or anyone involved in the administration of the raffle.
- Any data collected is for prize draw purposes only and will be used to notify the winners.
- If you feel you have a problem with gambling visit www.gambleaware.co.uk or call the GamCare National Helpline on 0808 8020 133.
- Tickets can only be bought by invitation from the BHF and cannot be sold on.