We trade from more than 700 shops, over 170 of which are Furniture & Electrical stores. We provide a quality retail environment for shoppers and generate significant pedestrian footfall. Each year BHF shops generate around £30 million in profit which is spent on our fight against heart disease.
Clothing shop requirements:
- Minimum 800 square feet of retail space
- Minimum 400 square feet in additional storage space
- Prime high street location
- Minimum 4.5m frontage
- Good visibility
Furniture & Electrical store requirements:
Minimum 5,000 square feet (of which 3,000 square foot is ground floor retail space)
- A large store frontage (minimum 10 metres) and visibility
- Significant foot traffic
- Loading area/access
- Customer parking or car park nearby
- A populated urban area
- Good passing motor traffic
- Nearby traffic drivers such as a station, bus terminal or shopping centre
- Edge of town or retail park
- Plentiful storage space
We usually take institutional leases for a term of 10 years. For Furniture & Electrical stores short term opportunities with a minimum term of 3 years will also be considered.
Fees are paid for genuine introductions. If you have a commercial property which may suit our requirements please contact us now.
Chris Besant, Estates Manager
Office: 01372 477451
Mobile: 07976 569211