What you can win
Our High Street shops each have a £150 Tesco gift card up for grabs while our Furniture & Electrical stores have Marks & Spencer hampers worth the same amount.
How to enter
In order to enter visit your local shop and buy as many tickets as you like for £1 each. Each shop will draw a winner from their entries at 4pm on 21st December.
Tickets fund our life saving research
The funds raised from our Christmas raffle will help fund life saving research.
Terms & Conditions
- All winners will be selected at random and contacted promptly following the draw.
- Responsible person: Michael Taylor, Retail Director, British Heart Foundation (BHF), Head Office, 180 Hampstead Road, London, NW1 7AW.
- Tickets will only be sold until 3.00pm Wednesday 21 December 2016, the draw for will take place at 4.00pm on the same day.
- A list of winners can be obtained by sending a SAE to: British Heart Foundation, Retail Division, Crown House, Church Road, Claygate, Esher, Surrey, KT10 0BF.
- Licensed by the Gambling Commission under the 2005 Gambling Act www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk in England, Scotland and Wales, and by North Down Borough Council under the Betting, Gaming, Lotteries and Amusements Order 1985 in Northern Ireland.
- Cheques should be made payable to the British Heart Foundation. (Cheques only accepted for amounts of £5 or above).
- Prizes must be claimed within 1 month. If any winners cannot be contacted within 1 month or decline the prize, the responsible person reserves the right to select a substitute winner.
- Raffle tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- There is no cash alternative to the voucher or hamper.
- Hamper shown is for illustration purposes only – contents may vary.
- The decision of the organisers is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- BHF Trustees, Directors and anyone involved in the administration of the raffle are ineligible.
- Any data collected is for prize draw purposes only and will be used to notify the winners.
- If you feel you have a problem with gambling visit www.gambleaware.co.uk or call the GamCare National Helpline on 0808 8020 133.