The Promoter of this competition is the British Heart Foundation, whose registered address is Greater London House, 180 Hampstead Road London, NW1 7AW.
- The competition is open to residents in England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 or over, where local laws allow, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- All entrants must ensure that their participation (including the acceptance of any prize awarded) is lawful in accordance with the laws of the country of which they are a citizen and/or resides. This promotion is void where void under local national laws. The Promoter shall not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual’s participation, or as to any other aspect of any Promotion.
- No purchase necessary however a valid email account and internet access is required.
- To enter the competition, shoppers must upload an image of their BHF item by tagging the BHF on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #BoughtAtBHF. The post caption must start with “l love shopping at the BHF because...” and finish with the shopper’s answer.
- Each image entry to the competition will be judged by an independent person. The prize will be awarded on the merit of the creativity, photography skills and innovative interior styling of the image submitted to the competition.
- Entry opens on 01 October 2019 and closes at 23:59 on 31 October 2019.
- Entrants must purchase an item from a BHF shop to enter the competition. The Promoter may request evidence of proof of purchase before awarding the Prize.
- Entries will only be accepted on Instagram and Twitter.
- The Promoter may request evidence of age or any other applicable eligibility criteria from entrants before awarding the Prize.
- Entrants may only apply once
- Entrants should be available via email for a period of 3 months following the closing date.
- All entries must be received by the closing date to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- Prize: £250 worth of Annie Sloan product – subject to availability.
1. The prize is non-transferable, is not exchangeable and has no cash alternative.
- Winner Selection:
1. All valid entries will be judged by an independent person.
2. Selection will take place within one month of the closing date.
3. The winner will be selected on the basis of the creativity, photography skills and innovative interior styling used in their image entry.
- Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
1. contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by the Promoter or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
2. defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners).
- Winner Notification:
1. Winners will be contacted via social media within 5 working days of judging and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
1. The winner will be contacted directly by a representative from the British Heart Foundation to arrange the redemption of their prize. 2. The winner can select items from www.anniesloan.com up to the value of £250 and subject to availability.
2. Delivery of this prize is applicable globally, where local laws allow only.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable to the winners for any loss or damage whatsoever caused (whether in contract, tort [including (without limitation) negligence], statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the competition and prize.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
- The winner may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the promotion.
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- This promotion is governed by the English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the Prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.