Here are some quick steps to achieve this season's home looks:
- Upcycle your BHF finds – choose unique dining chairs and paint them your favourite ice cream tones: pink, mint, caramel and vanilla!
- Mix brights – Combine cushions of vibrant tones. It's time to store those earthy tone throws.
- Hang a mirror in a dark spot to reflect more light, or add one to a small hallway at the entrance to give the impression of a larger space. Opt for a variety of shapes and sizes to create an interesting feature.
- Use occasional tables at your bedside. This is bang on trend and can add a mid-century vibe to your décor.
- Declutter – Time to get your preloved CDs, books and DVDs out and donated to your nearest BHF shop. Your unwanted items and electrical goods help to fund life saving research.
- Beat the heat – Cool down this summer with a brand new electric fan now in-store from £19.99.
With this injection of colour in your living space, you'll be crying out for a staycation as you fall back in love with your home. Remember to post your BHF finds on Facebook and Instagram, and see what other customers have found at #HeartOfTheHome.
These summer looks have been created from new and donated furniture sourced from our Furniture and Electrical stores nationwide. Whilst we aren’t able to guarantee the availability of these specific items, our stores refresh their stock daily, so keep popping by to find your perfect piece.
Find your local store