We collect all sorts of items:
- Clothes, such as dresses, trousers and shirts
- Accessories, like shoes, handbags and belts
- Jewellery, including rings, necklaces and bracelets
- DVDs, CDs and vinyl
- Books from fiction to non-fiction and reference
- Homewares such as crockery and ornaments
- Children's toys including puzzles and board games
We can also collect your unwanted furniture and electricals, from sofas to bedroom furniture. Use our online booking form to arrange for these larger items to be collected for free.
Your donations will fund live saving research
When Gabriela was born there were lots of things wrong with her heart. Despite a major operation when she was just five weeks old, she wasn't putting on weight and kept turning blue. Since then, there have been many more operations but she is improving and now enjoys PE and hula hooping.
Help continue to fund life saving heart research that can impact more children like Gabriela.