Terms & Conditions
By signing up to Gift Aid for your donated items, you confirm that:
- You wish BHF to claim tax on all donations you make in the future or have made in the past 4 years
- You are a UK tax payer and understand that if you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year it is your responsibility to pay any difference
- You wish BHF Shops Ltd to act as your agent in selling the goods you have donated and agree to a commission of 1% for this service
- You are not acting as a business in bringing goods in for sale to any shops belonging to BHF
- The goods which you are offering to us are your own to give and do not belong to another household
- Any items not sold will be recycled where possible and cannot be returned to the donor. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement at any time.