We collect all sorts of items
- Sofas, suites, armchairs
- Tables, chairs, desks, cabinets
- Beds and bedroom furniture
- TVs, Hi-Fis, washing machines, small electricals
- Valuable or specialist items - our dedicated team of experts will ensure that we receive the best resale value possible
- We can also collect bags of clothes, books, DVDs, toys and more at the same time.
If you only have small items we also offer free collections of clothes, books and more.
Booking your collection
We sell donated items in our shops to raise funds for our life saving research. In order for us to sell your items please ensure:
- Everything is in good condition, complete and works correctly
- Each individual upholstered item has a fire label attached
- We are able to collect your item - there are some items we can’t sell for legal, safety or quality reasons
- You're based in Great Britain, unfortunately we cannot collect furniture and electrical items in Northern Ireland.
If we are unable to collect your items, visit Recycle Now to find out what to do with specific items and where to recycle them.
If you need help with your booking email [email protected]
BOOK A FREE COLLECTION or call 0808 250 0130
Gift Aid your donations and help save more lives
Did you know that by adding Gift Aid your donations they're worth 25% more to us? Gift Aid helps us to fund more life saving research at no extra cost to you.