We collect all sorts of items:
- Clothes, such as dresses, trousers and shirts
- Accessories, like shoes, handbags and belts
- Jewellery, including rings, necklaces and bracelets
- DVDs, CDs and vinyl
- Books from fiction to reference and collectables
- Homewares such as mirrors, vases and ornaments
- Children's toys including puzzles and board games
We can also collect your unwanted furniture and electricals, from sofas to bedroom furniture. Use our online booking form to arrange for these larger items to be collected for free.
Gift Aid your donations and help save more lives
Did you know that by adding Gift Aid to your donations they're worth 25% more to us? Gift Aid helps us to fund more life saving research at no extra cost to you.
Your donations will fund life saving research
When Gabriela was born there were lots of things wrong with her heart. Despite a major operation when she was just five weeks old, she wasn't putting on weight and kept turning blue. Since then, there have been many more operations but she is improving and now enjoys PE and hula hooping.
Help continue to fund life saving research that can impact more children like Gabriela.