Terms and conditions
These are the terms and conditions which apply to your participation in The Big Stitch competition run by the British Heart Foundation. By submitting your entry you agree to these terms and conditions. If, you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
- The Promoter of this competition is the British Heart Foundation, whose registered address is Greater London House, 180 Hampstead Road London, NW1 7AW.
- The competition is open to UK residents aged 16 or over, excluding British Heart Foundation employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
- To enter the competition, shoppers must upload their ‘before’ and ‘after’ BHF customised item by tagging the BHF on Twitter, Instagram or on the BHF’s Facebook Page with the hashtag #TheBigStitch.
- Entry opens on 01 July 2017 and closes at midnight on 31 July 2017. The winner will be announced on 01 August 2017.
- The competition will be judged independently and the winner will be contacted via the social media channel in which they entered.
- The prize will be to attend a Special Night Out With Just Jodes at a London West End show for the winner and a friend at a mutually agreed date by both parties (“The Prize”).
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash substitutes.
- Entries will only be accepted on Instagram, Twitter or on the BHF’s Facebook page.
- Late, invalid, duplicate, or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility or liability for any lost, delayed, damaged or incomplete entries howsoever caused.
- The Promoter may request evidence of age or any other applicable eligibility criteria from entrants before awarding the Prize.
- The British Heart Foundation will not cover travel expenses and winners are responsible for finding travel/accommodation if necessary.
- Entrants must purchase an item from a BHF shop and customise the BHF item to enter the competition. The Promoter may request evidence of proof of purchase before awarding the Prize.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter, appearing in pictures and videos on the day the Prize is awarded.
- If we are unable to make contact with the winners within 48hrs of the draw, the Promoter reserves the right to select a substitute winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the Prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
- The competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales.