What is GMS?
GMS is a web based application and review process for Fellowships, Project, Programme, Special Project, Clinical Study and New Horizons Grants.
How can you apply for a grant online?
- New users will need to register on GMS before they submit an application. Existing users should sign in with their email address and their password and should update their profile if necessary.
- Read the information in How to apply.
- Log onto the online application form.
- Complete all the sections of the online application form following the instructions in the GMS User Guide.
The following people will need to register to apply for and review most grants:
- Grant applicants and co-applicants
- Heads of department
- Institutions' administrative authorities
- Grant reviewers.
When applying for grants online download the GMS User Guide.
For any help on registering on GMS or applying for a grant online, please email e-Queries@bhf.org.uk or call the GMS Helpdesk on 020 7554 0442 between 09.00 and 17.00, Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays).