We've launched an exclusive online auction of luxury items and once-in-a-lifetime celebrity experiences ahead of our annual Roll out the Red fundraising ball at The Savoy on Thursday 11 February.
The star-studded auction has once-in-a-lifetime lots from BHF Ambassador
Pippa Middleton, Mollie King and Made in Chelsea’s Ollie Locke plus VIP experiences, idyllic holidays and designer items.
The auction is live until 23.30 on Thursday 11 February 2016 and the money raised will go towards our life saving research
- Keepsake sleeveless coat donated by The Saturdays’ Mollie King
- Limited edition Tabitha Webb dress and scarf co-designed by Pippa Middleton
- Valentine’s Day weekend in Downton Abbey’s Highclere Castle
- VIP tickets to a Man City game
- Date with Made in Chelsea’s Ollie Locke
- Signed merchandise from the players at Chelsea, Everton and Manchester Utd.
- I Love Lola limited Edition print dress
- Aspinal of London cosmetic cases
Roll out the Red
Roll out the Red promises to be an evening to remember; hosted by ITV’s newsreader Natasha Kaplinsky with a welcome speech from Pippa Middleton and a performance from Brit-Award winning vocal group, Blake.
A live auction will be conducted on the night by Lord Jeffrey Archer and guests will have the chance to bid on money-can’t-buy experiences including a holiday to Sir Richard Branson’s Moroccan retreat, Centre Court tickets to Wimbledon and a BMW Supercar experience.
Last minute tickets
A handful of tickets are still available for Roll out the Red; get them here.
Bid on the auction