How can I set up a new Heart Support Group?
Order the Heart Support Group Toolkit and you'll find our step-by-step guide that runs you through everything you need to know to get your group off the ground.
To order the toolkit just call 0300 200 2222 and quote publication code HSG, or visit our publications page.
My group already exists - can we affiliate to the BHF?
Any group can affiliate and the process is straightforward and free. The benefits include:
- access to a £500 start-up grant for new groups (for groups that are less than six months old)
- free public liability insurance
- access to BHF resources
- help with recruitment and publicity
- opportunities to attend support group events and network
- a free Heart Support Group Quarterly Newsletter.
How do I get the group affiliated?
Before affiliating, we recommend you read the information in the Heart Support Group Toolkit and the Terms and Conditions of Affiliation and the Start - Up Grant. This will ensure you have all of the information you need.
When you're ready to become affiliated, you'll need to register for an account. Then it's a case of completing a simple application form.
Affiliate to the BHF
Get in touch
We're always happy to talk about Heart Support Groups, email us at [email protected] or call our Heart Helpline on 0300 330 3311