1. Follow our recipe to make the roasted butternut squash.
2. Lightly grease an ovenproof dish, and preheat the grill.
3. Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain.
4. Stir the roasted vegetables through the cooked pasta, and add the chopped basil. Set the pasta mix aside.
5. To make the sauce, whisk the cornflour into the skimmed milk and bring to the boil. Add the grated cheese and stir until the cheese melts.
6. Add the pasta mix to the dish, and spoon over the cheese sauce. Grill until golden.