What does the patient panel do?
The patient panel is a group of people affected by heart and circulatory diseases.
The panel ensures our information and resources are easy to understand and provide the right information at the right time. This includes our booklets, leaflets and our flagship magazine Heart Matters. It also includes online information ranging from web pages to short films, animations and interactive tools.
To ensure we can get as much insight as possible we may ask you to:
- look at some of our existing booklets to suggest how they can be improved
- suggest ideas for new Heart Matters articles or short films
- read a draft booklet, or look at an outline for an animation about research to make sure it can be easily understood.
How to join our patient panel
If you’ve been affected by heart or circulatory diseases and want to help us develop our resources:
- Read the role profile where we outline more about what the role will entail
- Send a brief summary (max 500 words) to [email protected] stating how you have been affected by heart disease, why you would like to get involved and what you think you can bring to the role.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or would like more information, please email [email protected] or call 0207 554 0426.
JOIN THE PANEL