What do the Patient Information Panel do?
They help us ensure our information and resources are easy to understand and provide the right information at the right time. This will include our booklets, leaflets and our flagship magazine Heart Matters, as well as online information ranging from web pages to short films, animations and interactive tools.
As a panel member, we'll ask you to:
- look at some of our existing booklets to suggest how they can be improved
- help create ideas for new Heart Matters articles or short films
- read a draft booklet to make sure it is easy to understand
- look at an outline for an animation whilst it's being created to make sure it has all of the information you would want
How do I get involved?
If you’ve been affected by heart and circulatory diseases and their risk factors and want to help us develop our resources
- read our information sheet which will give you more details on being a panel member
- send a brief summary (max 500 words) to [email protected] and tell us how you have been affected by heart and circulatory diseases, why you would like to get involved and what you think you can bring to the role
Remember, you don't need any previous experience of reviewing or creating resources to get involved - just an interest in the role.
If you have any questions or would like any more information please email [email protected] or call 0207 554 0426