Jump Rope For Heart is our exciting skipping event that can be held at any time of year, at your school or youth group.
Sign up for free, receive £100 worth of skipping equipment to help your children get more active, and fundraise for the British Heart Foundation's life saving heart research.
Your fundraising kit and resources
Once you've signed up we'll send you your free fundraising pack full of exciting inspiration and ideas. It's jam packed full of:
- Skipping ropes - we'll send you up to £100 worth of skipping resources including skipping ropes to use for your fundraising event.
- Lesson plans and teaching resources - everything you need to help you plan your event and also teach your kids how much fun skipping can be.
- Exciting fundraising ideas - our pack will give you fundraising ideas for your skipping event to help raise even more money on the day.
- Skipping skills DVD - you’ll receive a free skipping skills DVD to help you teach your kids how to skip and learn new skipping skills.
- Skipping activity cards - the fundraising pack includes some quick guide activity cards that you and your kids can use whilst learning their new skipping skills.
- Posters - we’ll send you posters to help let your whole school know about your fundraising event
- Sponsorship forms – as well as all of the above we’ll send you enough sponsorship forms for all of the kids taking part so that you can raise even more money.
Plus, each child that takes part in Jump Rope For Heart will receive their own thank you certificate.
How your fundraising helps
Our work has transformed heart attack care, progressed genetic testing for inherited heart conditions and developed new treatments for babies born with heart defects.
Before the British Heart Foundation, only one in five babies with heart problems survived more than a year - but our life saving heart research has changed this. Now, four in five babies born with heart problems get the chance to go to school.
We couldn't do this without your support, but we still need your help. Surgery techniques can still be improved. Many babies still struggle with a congenital heart defect. And there are exciting developments in genetics and stem cell technology yet to be found, which could revolutionise the treatment of many heart conditions.
So why not get your school or group signed up to Jump Rope For Heart and help fundraise for life saving research?
We rely entirely on our supporters to fund our research. Only with you by our side can we keep fighting. With your support we’ll continue to develop new treatments, transform care and ultimately find a way to beat heart disease for good. Thank you.