Your Account Manager is there to support you with your fundraising every step of the way. We've also included some top tips and ideas here to help you get off to a flying start!
Set up your JustGiving page
- JustGiving is the easiest way to collect and keep track of your fundraising.
- If you haven't got a JustGiving page for your organisation get in touch with your Account Manager to find out more.
- Once you've got your partner JustGiving page use that link to sign up individuals to fundraise for your organisation, check out our handy guide for a step by step on how to set up individual JustGiving pages for people in your organisation.
- Challenge your colleagues to see which team can raise the most - will it be HR or marketing, finance or IT? You set the challenge and see who comes top of the leaderboard in your company.
- Let everyone know you're fundraising for life saving heart research by using our posters at prominent display points throughout your organisation.
- Why not host a range of mini fundraisers to support your fundraising, you could do a bake sale, quiz night or a fancy dress day - the options are limitless!
- Don't forget your BHF contact is there to support you with your fundraising so if you need extra support get in touch with them to see how they can help.