At your venue
sign up now
What is Ultimate Dodgeball?
Dodgeball is a universally appealing sport that everyone can play. If you can catch, throw or dodge then you can play dodgeball. It’s a fantastic way to get children active and is also great for developing team-building skills and strategic thinking. With dodgeball everyone is important in creating a successful team.
Your free fundraising pack is full of exciting resources to help you plan your event. We provide you with all the lesson plans and teaching resources you'll need to prepare for the event, including dodgeballs, fundraising ideas and access to our online hub.
Keep up to 20% of your fundraising
When you run your skipping rope event, your school or youth group gets to keep up to 20% of the total offline fundraising, to use towards new resources and materials.
The total sponsorship money raised is split between the group and the British Heart Foundation. You will retain up to 20% to support your activities and 80% is sent to us to help fund pioneering research.
You can also download and print off registration forms to post back to us. Download a schools leaflet and registration form.
How your fundraising helps
Before the British Heart Foundation, only one in five babies with heart problems survived more than a year - but our life saving heart research has changed this.
Now, four in five babies born with heart problems get the chance to go to school.
We couldn't do this without support from schools like yours, but we still need your help, so why not get your school to fundraise for the BHF this year?
sign up now
The funds raised from your Ultimate Dodgeball event will support the BHF's life saving research. At least 80% of your fundraising total must be donated to BHF.
You may elect to retain 20% of your total funds raised, however, this amount must be taken from any offline donations as 100% of funds raised online via JustGiving will be donated directly to the BHF.
Pay in online via our website
Pay your fundraising in online here.
Pay in at a bank
Take donated cash, cheques and the paying-in slip on the bottom of your welcome letter, to your bank or a local branch of NatWest to pay your fundraising straight to the British Heart Foundation.
Pay in by post
Make your cheque out to the British Heart Foundation and use the return envelope in your fundraising pack to send it back to us. If you don't have this then simply use the address below. Remember - don't send cash in the post.
British Heart Foundation
2096 Coventry Road
Birmingham, B26 3YU
Over the phone
Give our team a call on 0300 330 3322 to pay in using a debit or credit card.
Online via your JustGiving page
If you set up a page for your school or youth club event at JustGiving, you won’t have to pay in. Donations will automatically come to the BHF, whenever a donation is made to your page.
If you have any questions please get in touch:
Tel: 0300 330 3322 (Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00)
Email: [email protected]
Conditions of registration
By submitting this registration form, you confirm that have the prior consent of the head teacher/group leader to take part in the event and you agree on behalf of your school/group to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The funds you raise will help the BHF end heartbreak from heart and circulatory diseases. At least 80% of your fundraising total must be donated to BHF. You may elect to retain up to 20% of your total funds raised, however, this amount must be taken from any offline donations as 100% of funds raised online via JustGiving will be donated directly to BHF.
- Your school/group will hold an event during 2019/20 or 2020/21 school year.
- Your fundraising equipment is personal to your school/group and cannot be sold on by you; and if you choose not to hold an event, you must either:
- Return the fundraising resources to BHF in an unused condition (by posting them to: British Heart Foundation, Lyndon Place, 2096 Coventry Road, Sheldon, Birmingham, B26 3YU) or
- Reimburse BHF an amount of £30 by sending a cheque to the above address.