1. The Promoter is British Heart Foundation, Greater London House, 180 Hampstead Road London, NW1 7AW (“Promoter”).
2. The competition opens at midnight 1st May 2018 and closes at midnight 18 June 2018. All completed entries must be submitted within these dates to be eligible to win.
3. The prize is a chance of winning a £50 Evens Cycles voucher and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize or cancel the draw at any time.
5. The prize draw is only open to people aged 18 or over and resident in mainland Britain.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted.
7. All entries will be numbered and the winner will be drawn at random on 25 June 2018 and notified by 2 July 2018. Only the winners will be notified and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all matters.
8. If the any winners cannot be contacted by midnight, 3 July 2018 or decide to decline the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to select a substitute winner.
9. The prize will delivered to the winner via the channel they posted the picture on.
10. The draw is not open to employees of British Heart Foundation, their families, agents, or affiliates of the Promoter, or anyone involved in this prize draw.
11. The Promoter will not be responsible for any delay or failure of any forms to be delivered by the entry deadline or any incomplete forms received.
12. Entry into the draw will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. Any data collected is for prize draw purposes and to contact and notify the winner only.
14. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
15. The winner will be judged independently and the judge’s decision is final. All entries will be numbered and the winner will be drawn at random on 18 June 2018.
16. The winner may be required to become involved in future publicity and photographs of the winner may be used by the Promoter in press, communication and promotional materials.
17. The Promoter takes no responsibility or liability for any lost, damaged or incomplete entries or registrations howsoever caused. All lost, damaged or incomplete registrations will be deemed invalid. Proof of registration shall not be proof of delivery or receipt of an entry.
18. Entrants should enter the prize draw online by posting a photo on Twitter or Instagram using #LondontoBrighton as well as tag the BHF and submit their entry by midnight 18 June 2018
19. Entrants shall be responsible for ensuring that the contact details they provide are up to date and accurate
20. By entering the prize draw you:
a. agree to grant the Promoter an unfettered right to use and reproduce your entry in any way;
b. warrant that your entry is original and has not been copied from a third party’s copyright work; and
c. warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.