21 June 2020
London to Brighton
Ride for us as an individual, with a friend or as one big team. However you ride it won't be alone.
London to Brighton Bike Ride is the British Heart Foundation's flagship event covering 54 miles from the crowds at Clapham Common to the buzz at Brighton beach.
Sign up to this world class event that takes you from city to coast, passing through beautiful Sussex countryside. Riding over the finish line to cheers, you'll continue the celebrations at our very own Beach village. Share the triumph of conquering the London to Brighton Bike Ride with your friends, family and fellow riders.
Your pedalling will help power our life saving research. Together, we ride and together we can beat heartbreak forever.
Sign up now
If you would like more information on the London to Brighton Bike Ride please check our FAQ page, or get in touch with our London to Brighton Bike Ride Support Team, Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
Telephone: 0300 456 8355
Registration is one email per person - please do not try to register others. They must do this themselves with a separate email.
- The London to Brighton Bike Ride is a 54 mile event
- The Bike Ride follows a route through the Surrey and Sussex countryside, starting at Clapham Common (Clapham South is the nearest tube) and ending in Brighton
- The event is for cyclists of all abilities
- Minimum sponsorship is a suggested amount of £200 per person
- The cost of Adult entry - £45 and Under 18 registration - £40
- Check out our London to Brighton Hub for all information you need
Your entry includes
- Access to our Beach Village where you can continue to celebrate post ride
- Traffic free and closed road sections on the route, including extended sections within London
- Free water stops
- Fully supported route including medical support and mechanical support
- Exclusive London to Brighton Bike Ride medal
- Pre event support for training and fundraising
- Regular updates, including a welcome and rider pack, crammed with event information and fundraising support
Riders aged 14-17 years old
The bike ride is a family event so we welcome riders aged 14 and above. If you are aged between 14 - 17 years old and would like to take part in the ride, you can only sign up by joining a team with a guardians consent.
To ensure you have the most enjoyable experience, you'll set off at your pre-allocated start time based on your cycling ability. If you're riding with a team, don't worry, we'll make sure you're allocated the same start time as your team mates.
Use your pedal power to save lives
Set Up a JustGiving Page
Everyone has a reason to take part, whether it is for a loved one, friend or colleague. Tell everyone about what inspires you.
The quickest and easiest way to do so is by setting up a JustGiving page. You can keep track of live donations and watch them start rolling. Share the page on all your social media channels and smash your fundraising target.
SET UP A JUSTGIVING PAGE
Fundraising Ideas and Tools
We know coming up with those brilliant fundraising ideas can be tough, so we've done the hard work for you!
Visit our fundraising section on the London to Brighton Bike Ride hub and you'll find everything you need to get started.
Assemble your Team
There is no better way to enjoy our London to Brighton event than with a team. So rally your friends, colleagues or family, the more the merrier, and create your team. Support each other as you conquer the Beacon and enjoy the cheering from the crowds as one team as you cross the finish line together.
The more the merrier
If you want to start a team then simply sign up via the button below. There are two ways to then form your team. Your group can search for the team by team name or alternatively you will be sent a team link, via email, which you will need to send to all your teammates so that they can register and join you.
This will ensure that you all have the same start time and we’ll be able to tell you how much your team raised once you've completed the challenge.
If you would like more information on creating or joining a team for the London to Brighton Bike Ride, get in touch, Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
Telephone: 0300 456 8355
SIGN UP NOW