Superdraw RulesThe British Heart Foundation (BHF) Weekly Lottery is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005.
License Number: 004818
Promoter: British Heart Foundation, Greater London House, 180 Hampstead Road, London. NW1 7AW
Responsible people: Amanda Bringans, Mike Taylor and Kelly Maklowicz.
Registered Charity Number: England and Wales (225971) and Scotland (SC039426)
British Heart Foundation Weekly Lottery P.O. Box 653
T 01524 752050
E [email protected]
Terms and Conditions
1) Your purchase of BHF Superdraw entries is from British Heart Foundation ("The Promoter”), solely in accordance with the terms under which the Charity from time to time promotes its lotteries.
2) You represent and agree that;
a) You are 18 years of age or over
b) You are a resident of Great Britain or Northern Ireland
c) You will not buy or purport to buy an entry to this lottery on behalf of anybody under the age of 18
d) You will provide accurate entry information, including your name, personal address and telephone number and accept that it is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes as soon as they arise.
3) You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the Promoter your representations under paragraphs 2 (a), (b), (c) and (d) above.
4) You accept that The BHF Superdraw is regulated by the Gambling Commission and that in certain circumstances we may be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your Superdraw entries.
5) The cost of each entry is £1 per play. Members may purchase more than one entry and payment must be made in advance by one of the methods permitted. All profits go to the British Heart Foundation.
6) The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice at its absolute discretion) decline to accept Superdraw entries.
7) The BHF Superdraw draw will be conducted by a Random Number Generator (RNG) on the date of draw stated. The results will be published on the BHF website www.bhf.org.uk/lottery and will be available via the Lottery Helpline on 01524 752 050 from the next available working day (Lottery Office open Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm except on public holidays).
8) The prizes for The BHF Superdraw are available on the BHF website www.bhf.org.uk/lottery. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable. Prizes will be paid by cheque and posted to the winners within 14 days.
9) No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
10) The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in bank payments.
11) The Promoter operates a Complaints And Disputes Procedure which is available via the BHF website www.bhf.org.uk/lottery and which will also be made available to customers upon request.
12) BHF is committed to ensure that information about how to gamble responsibly and how to access information and help in respect of problem gambling is readily available to all. Please refer to the BHF website www.bhf.org.uk/lottery, or request further information via the Lottery Helpline on 01524 752 050
13) The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, shall be final and binding.
14) We reserve the right to contact winners and ask to use their name, location and prize for marketing purposes.
15) Entries must arrive before the closing date of each Superdraw. The draw date for each Superdraw will be printed on the letter prompting the Superdraw and on the website. Any late entries will be transferred to the next BHF Superdraw.