Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is British Heart Foundation, Greater London House, 180 Hampstead Road London, NW1 7AW (“Promoter”).
2. The competition opens on midnight on Tuesday 5th March 2019 and closes at midnight on Monday 18th March 2019, all completed entries must be submitted within these dates to be eligible to win.
3. The prize is: First Prize: Liverpool Street Medium Zip-Top Multiway bag. Second Prize: Wood Street Medium Zip-Top Purse, and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize or cancel the draw at any time.
5. The prize draw is only open to people aged 18 or over and resident in mainland Britain.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted.
7. The winners will be drawn at random on Tuesday 19th March 2019 and notified by Wednesday 20th March 2019. Only the winners will be notified and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all matters.
8. If the winners cannot be contacted by midnight on 25th March 2019 or decide to decline the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to select a substitute winner.
9. The prize will delivered to the winner via recorded delivery by 30th March.
10. The draw is not open to employees of British Heart Foundation, their families, agents, or affiliates of the Promoter, or anyone involved in this prize draw.
11. The Promoter will not be responsible for any delay or failure of any forms to be delivered by the entry deadline or any incomplete forms received.
12. The name of the winner will be made available 28 days after the draw date for a 14 day period by sending a SAE to: British Heart Foundation, Radley Competition, Greater London House, 180 Hampstead Road, London, NW1 7AW.
13. Entry into the draw will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. Any data collected is for prize draw purposes and to contact and notify the winner only.
15. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
16. The winner will be chosen at random out of all eligible and complete entries.
17. The Promoter takes no responsibility or liability for any lost, damaged or incomplete entries or registrations howsoever caused. All lost, damaged or incomplete registrations will be deemed invalid. Proof of registration shall not be proof of delivery or receipt of an entry 18. Entrants should enter the prize draw online at www.bhf.org.uk/radley, provide all requested details in full and submit their entry by midnight on Monday 18th March
19. Entrants shall be responsible for ensuring that the contact details they provide are up to date and accurate.
20. By entering the prize draw you:
a. agree to grant the Promoter an unfettered right to use and reproduce your entry in any way;
b. warrant that your entry is original and has not been copied from a third party’s copyright work; and
c. warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.