Hearty Lives Officer Anna Graham visited schools and community venues throughout Hastings and St Leonards to teach kids more about their heart health and get them involved in fun new activities. These include:
- heart health lessons in classrooms
- fun new challenges to encourage children to eat healthy snacks or take part in an exercise class
- free after school activity clubs
- coffee mornings for parents to learn more about heart health
- working with local councillors to support new heart health activities happening in their communities
Watch our video to see some of the work that we did over the three years that the project was funded.
For more information contact Area Development Manager Suzanna McGregor on firstname.lastname@example.org.