CPR training for workplaces
A cardiac arrest can happen anywhere at any time, and bystanders must be able to act fast to make the difference between life and death.
Join the Nation of Lifesavers and push up the survival rates amongst the people you work with.
Train your employees
Before applying for a CPR kit, take into account that:
- The CPR Training Kit trains 10 people at a time and is reusable.
- It costs £380 plus VAT.
- No instructor is needed as all of the techniques are taught using the DVD. All you need is a DVD player and a little space to practise in.
Barclays used Call Push Rescue training kits to train 11,600 employees in CPR skills this year (picture above).
The training kit covers:
- how and when to perform CPR on an adult or child
- put someone in the recovery position
- how to use a defibrillator
The CPR training kit includes
- 10 reusable inflatable manikins
- 10 kneeling mats
- 10 red inflation bags
- 10 practise-while-watching training DVDs
- 1 manual inflation pumps
- cleaning wipes
- extra manikin replacement parts
- all contained in a handy carry bag
Order your kit from the supplier
Sign up to Challenge: CPR
We can help you set up CPR training across your entire workforce and help you build enthusiasm for the programme across your team. Our support includes:
- help purchasing CPR kits
- facilitation of the training including internal promotional materials
- tips to help employees fundraise
Training your workforce in CPR will help save lives. Join Challenge: CPR now.